VALID USA COVID-19 UPDATE CENTER
Client and Supplier Partner Information
Valid USA, Inc. is closely monitoring the latest information about COVID-19 and has implemented a series of measures to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and preserve our ability to operate. We continue to act in accordance with our Business Continuity Plan and are being proactive in our approach to anticipate future impacts. Due to the rapidly evolving global situation, we will continue to openly communicate with our clients on a weekly basis to relay updates regarding our workforce, production facilities, supply chain & logistics, and any other relevant information. Please contact only your Valid Customer Service Manager or Sales Account Manager to request additional information.
Valid USA Weekly COVID-19 Response:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are your production facilities still operational?
Yes, all of our USA production facilities are still fully operational at this time and continue operation in compliance with State orders. We will adhere to strict requirements and will continue to monitor the situation to ensure our employees are safe and our operations are being run safely. We have begun to see an increase in production employees who have been calling out of work. Our teams are managing through these absences and there are no direct impacts to production schedules at this time. Valid USA does not have any reported cases of COVID-19 at this time.
2. What precautions have you taken to contain any potential spread of COVID-19 throughout your facilities? Effective March 16th, Valid USA employees who have the ability to work remotely have been instructed to do so until further notice. For our on-site production employees, we have taken several steps to mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19. These include hygiene training sessions, increased cleaning services, the wearing of gloves by all employees on the production floor, and increased availability of cleaning supplies and hand sanitizing stations. We are continuously updating our employees with information from the CDC and local health departments.
3. What logistics impacts are you seeing with shipments around the world at this time? International air freight capacity has been reduced significantly and we are seeing rate increases from last week on certain routes that continue to be at least more than double that of pre-COVID-19 in addition to two-week transit delays, varying by route. This is a direct result of the roughly 75% reduction in international commercial flights which also carry cargo.
4. Do you have any impact from your suppliers to produce materials?
Our procurement team has been actively engaged with our key suppliers to understand any impact. Given the global nature of our business, we have taken immediate steps to mitigate the impact on our supply chain. This includes the reduction of modules and inlays purchased from highly affected regions and execution of existing back-up plans. All orders are still anticipated to ship per usual. Potential business impacts or delays will be communicated by your Customer Service Manager or Sales Account Manager. For new orders, please confirm lead times in advance with your Valid representative/s instead of assuming a normal schedule.
5. Does Valid have formal documentation in place regarding business continuity?
Yes, we are acting in accordance with our Disaster Recovery, Pandemic Preparedness, and Business Continuity Plans. For specific details, please contact your Valid Customer Service Manager or Sales Account Manager.
6. Has Your Business Continuity Plan been previously tested?
Valid conducts an annual test of the Business Continuity Plan.
7. What are your visitor policies during the COVID-19 situation?
Until further notice, our Lisle, IL, Fort Wayne, IN and Woodland Hills, CA offices are not accepting any visitors as they are closed. For all other facilities, visitors are only accepted when they are deemed business-critical. Visitors must complete our Visitor Request Form at least 72 hours prior to their arrival. Please contact your Valid Customer Service Manager or Sales Account Manager for more information.
8. How do you plan to continue to provide services to clients? How often will updates be provided? At this time, Valid representatives are able to provide normal services to our clients. We will continue to notify our clients on a weekly basis regarding the COVID-19 situation through our Corporate email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Any time we have an update or significant changes to our supply chain or facility production, we will notify all clients in a timely manner.